Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Finished Wackiness


The bee hat has come out as more of a helmet. This is because I'm feeling the cold at the moment and so kept adding bits to cover my ears and back of my neck. I put in a smidgen of shaping at the back so it curves a bit. Maybe it should have been more black than yellow ...

I did write the pattern down as I went along, just not all on the same piece of paper, so it will have be collated and then typed up. I will add the pattern later in the week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bee hat's turned out so well, it'll sure give a lot of warmth! Keep up the good work, and best wishes from Austria!

acrylik said...

Rock on indeed! Love the bee hat, Lindsey, it looks fantastic!

Minnieknits said...

That hat is the bees knees ! hohoho (yes, the jokes making me cringe too!)
And there's a real sting in its tail (Oh, for flips sake, what am I? Les Dennis's script writer!?)

Lindsey said...

Oooh, you've found my (not so)secret weakness - awful jokes & bad puns!

I did get a buzz from making the hat, though.