Thursday, November 24, 2005

Creme Egg Curly Whirly


This is a more or less okay picture. The yellow should be brighter. There must be a lot more to this taking pictures lark than I had anticipated. I shall just have to keep experimenting until I work out what it is I'm doing wrong or right.

I wore the scarf outside for the first time. It got a good reception. One person told me it was lovely, and there was some oohing when I arrived at Craft Club

I have two curly whirlies in progress at the moment. I have used black stash yarn which has a coppery & blue metallic thread throughout. I am crocheting three rows in this and the final rows will be in black mohair. Of course, I have to find the black mohair which is why they are both WIPs. I am three-quarters of the way through the third row on the second one. These two I plan to donate to the Craft Club sale in December.

No comments: